We strive to advance the development and collaboration of the psychological and judicial field in Finland with our research and publications. The starting point of our research is to serve the means and goals of our firm’s client work. Because of this, we always do our research based on practical work. A part of our research is done in collaboration with researchers from outside of our firm, with EMDR Therapy Center Mementos and with the institution of behavioural sciences at the University of Helsinki.
The following research projects are currently underway in our office:
- Effects of legal processes on well-being and health
- Cope for Court – forensic psychological preparation for court appearances or arbitration
- Effects of EMDR therapy on memory engrams and contents of narration
- Effects of traumatization on performance in court hearings
- Signs of lying in court appearances
PsyJuridica follows the guidelines concerning ethical scientific practice in Finland set by the Ministry of Education and Culture and the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity. If you would like more information about our ongoing research, please contact email@example.com.